PERSONAL DATA PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY
PERSONAL DATA PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY
The Company under the name “NIAD INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTORS MONOPROSOPI IKE” and the distinctive title “NIAD INTL DISTRIBUTORS”, based in Athens (Karneadou 22) as duly represented (hereinafter referred to as “the Distributor”), is the exclusive distributor of the company’s products “A.D AETHER LUXURY COSMETICS LTD” based in Larnaca, Cyprus (10 Tyrnavou Street, Quality Tower C, 3rd Floor, Office C32, 6037), registered with the Cyprus registry number HE383167, (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), managed by license from this company, this website aethercosmetics.com, as well as the e-shop within the site with the only purpose of serving its customers regarding the products of the company “A.D AETHER LUXURY COSMETICS LTD”.
In order to get the best of our services, it is important that you, our customer, understand that you must provide us with specific information regarding the handling of your order and which is safeguarded by us. The Privacy Statement contained in the General Terms and Conditions of Use of this website describes the method of collecting data from aethercosmetics.com, our use of this data and the terms and conditions of use of this web site.
This Privacy Statement refers solely to your personal data that you provide to us during your orders on this site.
Personal data is information that identifies you directly or indirectly. Indirect means in combination with other information, such as your name, mailing address, email address and phone number, or a unique device identification number.
The information provided voluntarily by the users of the said website is used by aethercosmetics.com to provide them with direct and effective communication with the online store, to answer to specific questions that they ask and ultimately to serve them and execute their orders. The information that aethercosmetics.com collects through the Website is intended to measure its traffic number, determine customer requirements for more products, and facilitate transactions with the company.
Aethercosmetics.com does not distribute to any other organization or affiliate which is not affiliated with aethercosmetics.com, email addresses, or any other information about its users and customers, except to direct affiliates in the order service process.
Gathering information. Aethercosmetics.com has designed its website so that its users can visit it without having to reveal their identity unless they desire to do so. Visitors to this site are asked to provide us with their personal data only if they:
- a) want to order product(s) via eShop or even send an email to their order email@example.com,
- b) subscribe to our site (create profiles for future purchases or receive updates).
Use of Information. Aethercosmetics.com collects four types of user information: (1) information that the user gives us when registering as a customer, (2) information that the user gives us in order to execute his order from aethercosmetics.com, (3) information that the user gives us in competitions from time to time, (4) information that the user gives us when logging in through another platform (iOS, Android, Facebook, Google apps).
When filling out any order form for e-shop purchases within aethercosmetics.com, you will be asked for your name, address, postal code of your area, your email address, your phone number, how to pay for your order e.g. credit card details. In addition, you may be asked for more specific information, such as shipping – delivery of an order, pricing information, or details of the offer you requested. Aethercosmetics.com makes use of the information you provide us during the electronic submission of the form in order to contact you about (i) the delivery of your order to your destination, (ii) to confirm and identify the customer in any need (iii) new or alternative products offered by aethercosmetics.com; (iv) special offers from aethercosmetics.com; (v) receipt of prizes following a prize draw. You can choose whether or not you want to receive such communications from aethercosmetics.com by e-mailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to Information. Every order processing requires the collection of personal information for the delivery or booking of an order. Also, the use of a credit card, for whose billing the identification of the rightful holder for the first and only time is required, is always ensured. Any supporting documents and documents certifying and identifying the customer remain strictly confidential and are controlled only by the Distributor’s department which is in charge and responsible while handling of aethercosmetics.com. Your submission of your personal data means that you consent to such data being used by the employees of the Distributor who manages aethercosmetics.com for the reasons set forth above. The Distributor who manages aethercosmetics.com requires its employees and maintainers of its website to provide its users with the security level specified in this Privacy Statement. Under no circumstances may aethercosmetics.com share your personal information with others without your prior consent, unless required by law; under certain conditions permitted or enforced by law or a court order, the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, collected online without your prior consent (for example in the event of a court order) is possible.
Use of personal data. The Distributor will use your personal information for the purposes described above. We do not collect or process more or other types of personal data than is necessary to fulfill the purpose. We will only use personal data in accordance with this personal data privacy protection policy, unless you have specifically given your consent to another use of your personal data. If we intend to use your personal data that we process with your consent, for purposes other than those disclosed in this consent, we will notify you in advance and, in cases where processing is with your consent, we will use your personal data for a different purpose only with your permission.
Use of customer data for advertising purposes. In order to continuously improve and enhance our services, we may send you email marketing related to our business that may be of interest to you. You can choose the types of communication you want to receive at any time by updating your email preferences. You can also unsubscribe at any time. The SMS is sent to the mobile phone number you indicate when you place your order in order for us to inform you of the progress of your order. From the account you created on our site you can choose whether or not you want to receive promotional / promotional material via SMS.
Consent: We will not use your data for advertising purposes unless you have given your prior express and free consent. However, for existing customers, we may use the email address we have received from you as part of our existing customer relationship to provide you with marketing materials related to similar products or services that you have previously requested, used or may be interested in. You may, however, oppose this use at the time of collection and each time a message is sent. In order to stop receiving emails for marketing purposes, follow the instructions in the email you receive.
Legal obligations and legal defense. We may need to use and maintain personal data for legal and compliance reasons, such as preventing, detecting, or investigating a crime, preventing loss, fraud or any other abuse of our services and computer systems. We may also use your personal data for internal and external audit requirements, information security purposes, or to protect or enforce our rights, privacy, security, our property or other persons.
Using the aethercosmetics.com homepage. This personal data privacy protection policy also applies to the use of the Website by aethercosmetics.com (the “Website”), which is owned by the Company and managed by the Distributor, with the following privacy mechanisms and features.
USE AND RULES OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
Parts of the e-Shop software within the aethercosmetics.com site may contain copyrighted material whose use is recognized by it (the e-Shop).
Business transfers. In connection with any reorganization, restructuring, merger or sale, or other transfer of assets (collectively “Business Transfer”), we will transfer data, including personal data, on a reasonable scale and as necessary for the Business Transfer, and provided that the recipient agrees to respect your personal data in a manner consistent with applicable data protection laws. We will continue to ensure the confidentiality of any personal data and will update the affected entities before the personal data becomes subject to a different personal data privacy protection policy.
Processing of children’s personal data. The Distributor Administrator will not collect or process personal data of children under 16 unless parental consent has been given, in accordance with applicable law. If we perceive that a child’s personal data was accidentally collected, we will delete this data without undue delay.
Processing sensitive data. In some cases, we may process specific categories of personal information about you (“sensitive data”). Sensitive data are defined as personal data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political beliefs, religious or philosophical beliefs, participation in trade unions, genetic data, and biometric data for the purpose of identifying a natural person, health or sexuality. For example, we may process sensitive data that you have made public. We may also process sensitive data, where appropriate, to support, exercise or defend legal claims. We may also process your sensitive data if you have freely given your prior explicit and separate consent, in a specific context for a specific purpose.
Correction, Modification or Deletion of Information. Aethercosmetics.com allows its users to edit, change, supplement or delete data and information submitted to aethercosmetics.com. If you choose to delete information, aethercosmetics.com will act to delete this information from its files immediately. For the protection and security of the user, aethercosmetics.com will endeavor to ensure that the person making the changes is in fact the same person as the user. To access, change or delete your personal information, to report problems with the operation of the site or to make any queries please contact aethercosmetics.com via the site’s contact form or by phone at +30 2107226822 or via e-mail to email@example.com. Changing or correcting your personal data can also be done through your aethercosmetics.com account. Please note that we will do our best to protect your personal information, but protecting your password on our site is up to you as well.
Secure Transactions. The Distributor who manages aethercosmetics.com is committed to ensuring the security and integrity of the data it collects about users of its website. Aethercosmetics.com has adopted procedures to safeguard the personal data that users submit to or provide through its website by any other means (e.g. telephone). These procedures protect users’ data from any unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse, and change or destruction. They also help to ensure that these data are accurate and used correctly. Your connection to it is secure because it uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL technology relies on a key to encrypt data before it is sent over the (SSL) connection. The security check between the data and the Server is based on the unique key code ensuring complete communication. The browsers Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, and Google Chrome support SSL and are recommended for use on aethercosmetics.com web site. We apply the appropriate level of security and have therefore implemented reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the data we collect from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data transmitted, stored or which constitute in another way object of processing. Our information security policy procedures are closely aligned with widely accepted international standards and are regularly reviewed and updated as needed to meet our business needs, changes in technology and regulatory requirements. Access to your personal data is granted only to Personnel or Direct Affiliates of the Distributor Administrator, who are required to have such information for the purpose of handling orders. In the event of a breach of data containing personal data, the Distributor Operator shall comply with applicable law on the breach notification, reporting the incident directly where it is obvious that personal data stored in identifiable form has been stolen.
Your legal rights. As a data subject you have specific legal rights regarding the personal data we collect from you. The following list contains information about your legal rights arising from applicable data protection laws:
– Right of Withdrawal of Consent: Where personal data is processed on the basis of your consent you may withdraw this consent at any time.
– Right of correction: You may ask us to correct your personal data. We make reasonable efforts to maintain your personal information that we hold or control and are used on an ongoing basis, accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the most recent information available to us. You may also check and correct your personal information by logging into your personal account at aethercosmetics.com.
– Right of restriction: You may ask us to limit the processing of your personal data if: 1) you dispute the accuracy of your personal data for the period we will need to verify the accuracy, 2) The processing is illegal and request restriction of processing instead of deleting your personal data, 3) We no longer need your personal data, but you need them to support, exercise or defend legal claims; 4) You have objection to processing for the period we verify whether our legitimate interests take precedence over yours.
– Right of access: You may ask us for information about the personal data we hold about you, including information about the categories of personal data we hold or control for whatever purpose they are used, from where they were collected, if not from you directly, and to whom they have been made known, as appropriate. You may receive a free copy of the personal information we hold about you in electronic form free of charge. To view your online data, you must log in and select “My Account” information. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for any further copies you may request.
– Portability: At your request, we will transfer your data to another processor, where this is technically feasible, provided that the processing is based on your consent or is necessary to execute a contract. Instead of getting a copy of your personal data, you can ask us to transfer the data to another processor, who you will direct us to.
– Deletion right: You can ask us to delete your personal data, where personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed, you have the right to object to further processing of your personal data and to exercise that right, processing is based on your consent, withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing, your personal data has been illegally processed unless processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation that requires processing by us, in particular legal obligations – to support, exercise or defend legal claims. You can do this through our online store.
– Right to object: You may object – at any time – to the processing of your personal data due to your particular situation, in case that the processing is not based on your consent but on our legitimate interest or on the interests of third parties. In this case we will no longer process your personal data unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons and an overriding interest in processing or supporting, pursuing or defending legal claims. If you object to the processing, please indicate whether you would like us to delete your personal data or limit the processing by us.
– Right to file a complaint: In the event of a suspected breach of applicable privacy law, you may file a complaint with the data protection supervisor in the country where you live or where the alleged breach occurred.
– Time period: We will try to satisfy your request within 30 days. However, the deadline may be extended for specific reasons relating to the specific legal right or the complexity of your claim.
– Restriction of access: In some cases we may not be able to access all or some of your personal data in accordance with laws. If we decline your request for access, we will inform you of the reason for this refusal.
– Non-Recognition: In some cases, we may not be able to search for your personal data because of the identities you provide in your application, such as when you provide your name and email address as data collected through browser cookies, or it is data collected from social media networks after you have posted your comment under a nickname we do not know.
In such cases, where we cannot identify you as a data subject, we will not be able to comply with your request to enforce your legal rights as described in this article unless you provide us with additional information that enables your identification.
Exercising Your Legal Rights: In order to exercise your legal rights, please contact us in writing by email. You can also directly contact our Data Protection Officer Mrs. Stella Mouzakitis at +30 6988083794, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keeping your personal information. The personal data we collect from you will be deleted by us if it is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was originally collected. A maximum retention period of 6 months is defined as the period of 6 months after you have obtained the relevant consent. However, we may be required to store your personal information for a longer period of time due to laws.
In addition, we will not delete all of your personal information if you have asked us not to contact you in the future. To this end, the Distributor Administrator maintains records containing information about persons who do not wish to be contacted in the future (e.g. via group emails). We categorize your requests as consent to the storage of your personal data for the purpose of maintaining this file unless you give us different instructions.
Please address any questions regarding data protection and any requests for the exercise of your legal rights to our Data Protection Officer Mrs. Stella Mouzakitis at +30 6988083794, email: email@example.com.
Periodic Changes. Constantly aethercosmetics.com. expands, updates and improves its website, and related products and services, and updates this policy. Please read this process periodically to be informed of any changes to the content of this personal data privacy protection policy. This policy will be amended from time to time without notice to users.
Acceptance of their Privacy Procedures by aethercosmetics.com. If you use this website, you agree to this Privacy Statement as well as the General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website posted through it.
Cookies are divided into the following categories:
– Required Cookies. They allow you to perform basic functions of the site, such as adding products to your shopping cart, saving your wishlist, and paying online. Without these essential cookies, the e-shop’s functionality is directly affected, your personal browsing experience is limited as well as basic e-commerce features are down.
– Functionality cookies. These cookies remember your preferences when you browse our site, so we can recommend the right products for you to help you find what you are looking for more easily.
– Performance cookies. Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our site. They allow us to see which pages are visited most often, let us know if they are having trouble navigating, etc. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor, as the information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used only to improve the way e-shop.gr operates
– Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to provide ads relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to send ads or offers that best meet your needs, thereby reducing unwanted and meaningless advertising messages. They also help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
– Cookies Analytics. They are a subset of the Functionality Cookies and enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our site, thereby continually improving the experience we offer you.
You can also set your browser to notify you every time before a cookie is downloaded and you can decide whether or not to accept it. In this case, keep in mind that you may not be able to make the most of it.
Any changes to this Cookies Policy will take effect as soon as the revised Cookies Policy is available on our site. Third-party advertisers and other businesses we work with may use their own cookies to collect information about your activities on our site. We do not control these Cookies.