WAYS OF PAYMENT OF PRODUCTS AVAILABLE BY E-SHOP FROM THE DISTRIBUTOR
PRODUCTS FOR SALE – PRICES – PAYMENT METHOD
- Products available for sale through our aethercosmetics.com Online Store owned by A.D AETHER LUXURY COSMETICS LTD are duly controlled by the Distributor; before shipment it is verified that they are in good condition and are enclosed in the correct packaging received directly from the manufacturer.
- The Distributor shall inform Users / Visitors / Consumers of the availability of the products available for sale by reference to the product description below.
- The prices listed in the relevant lists next to each product are in euros, but can be converted into another currency (in particular: pound sterling and the United States Dollar (US)) if desired by the customer, by use of the existing price converter in the relevant field. Rates include all kinds of legal taxes and charges (e.g. VAT) but do not include shipping costs. These prices relate to the products and quantities available. Any adjustment of the prices of the products available for sale will always be made after the prompt notification of Users / Visitors / Consumers.
- The Consumer may choose one of the following payment methods in order to complete his order:
(a) Payment by cash on delivery
Cash on delivery is only possible for shipments to Greece.
Cash on delivery is valid for orders up to € 499.00. For orders of € 500 and above one of the other payment options should be selected.
The selected products are shipped with our partner courier company and the order price is paid upon receipt.
– For orders of less than 50.00 €, the cashback fee is 1.86 €.
– FREE Cash On Delivery: For purchases of products 50.00 € and above, no cash payment will be charged.
– FREE Shipping: For purchases of products 35.00 € or more shipping costs will not be charged.
(b) Credit card debit payment
In order to ensure the complete security of electronic transactions via credit cards, these are done through the Alpha Bank Greece security system, with which the Distributor cooperates. When you pay by credit card, your account will be debited once your order has been approved for execution by our accounting service and provided that we have received prior authorization for your account. If there are insufficient funds, your order will not be executed and will be canceled. For credit card payments through the Internet, we also use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security system, which allows you to encrypt your banking information when you are online.
The Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security system serves the following procedures:
-Secure data transfer between your server and computer.
-Certification and identification of the identity of our website.
– Absolute security from malicious users and data theft.
-In every transaction, complete security of your personal data and your card.
To see if you are in a secure connection, see the green padlock icon on the left side of your browser bar labeled “secure”, “safe” (depending on the language you use) and the https prefix in green.
SSL certificates are provided by data protection and certificate-issuing companies called Certificate Authorities. These companies are responsible for identifying site information as well as securely transferring data between these websites and their users.
In brief, you can pay: Via credit, debit and prepaid cards from Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners, Discover.
c) Online payment through PayPal online payment portal.
You will be taken to the secure PayPal page and after your successful payment, the system will redirect you to our site. You will then receive an email confirmation with your order details and your payment invoice.
The charge for the PayPal service is the current listed official charge from www.paypal.com.
(d) Deposit or wire transfer to a Distributor’s bank account
The deposit can be made into an account held by the Distributor, the company under the name: NIAD INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTORS MONOPROSOPI IKE at Alpha Bank:
No. Account: 111002002006590
IBAN Account: GR46 0140 1110 1110 0200 2006 590
Beneficiary: NIAD INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTORS MONOPROSOPI IKE
Please provide your Name and Order Number on the confirmation email as the reason of deposit. The deposit must be made within 3 days of receiving the confirmation e-mail at the latest, otherwise the order will be automatically canceled. Any transaction costs incurred in the transaction of a bank account are borne exclusively by the client.